Osakana shower climbing
A shower-climbing experience at the closest location to Hida-Takayama
MIN 2 people MAX 5 people
Dive into the mineral water river! What an experience!!!
Riding on a train south from Hida-Takayama for 30 minutes, or north from Gero Hot Spring for 20 minutes. Hida-Osaka spreads at the foot of Mt. Ontake of 3067m/10000ft. The river water of Hida-Osaka is very clear due to the huge amount of spring water and deep forests of the mountain. On this tour, you can enjoy not only the latest popular canyoning, but also the traditional Japanese mountaineering and river trekking called "shower-climbing."
- Meet at JR Hida-Osaka Station at 8:30AM*
- Transfer to the Visitor Center by car arranged by 216WORKS
- Get dressed and leave for the entrance of the river by car
- Arrive at the entrance and start the tour
- Enjoy shower-climbing and canyoning tour for 2 hours
- Go back to the Visitor Center
- Change clothes and leave for lunch
- Arrive at JR Hida-Osaka Station to catch a train to Takayama
which leaves at 4:01PM **
* Train leaves at Takayama at 10:24AM
** Free transfer by car to JR Gero Station is available on request.
《What to bring》
- Swimsuits to wear under the wetsuits
- Changing clothes
* All equipment including wetsuits, wading shoes, helmets and gloves are prepared by 216WORKS
- JPY8,900/person, including the guide fee, equipment and lunch
- Payment method : Cash or Paypal
- Train expense of JPY500 should be paid on your own expense at each ride
- Booking due is 3 days before the tour date
- Please book through the contact form indicating your name and your contact info, Please make sure to indicate the desired tour name and the tour date.